Monday, August 22, 2011

Another, special day

So today was my sweet daughter's BIG day. She came home so pleased with the fact that her teacher gave her a 'coupon' for a 1day without homework for her BD which she can redeem at any time, 3 pencils and a bookmark. So sweet! She also had a little girl come up to her and ask her if she wanted to play. Then she told me about how her science teacher likes her so much. She did her homework on her own, I no longer have to majorly gripe about homework being done. Her question today had to do with boyfriends, and how I felt about them, and whether or not she can have a boyfriend before she gets married. I had to answer to all these questions, and discuss girls' body changes.... Quite frankly, today was NOT a good day to do all this, but I did it nonetheless.

I had a great meeting with my boss whom I like A LOT! So cool, down to earth and full of energy. Exactly what I need my boss to be! I had a scare going into my office and not seeing my small laptop (I found it later next to my bed).

I have been overwhelmed by pain lately and it has been hard to function because I constantly feel drained. I didn't do what I was supposed to do as far as work goes, because I'd fall asleep every time I set out to do my reading.

Stayed up late last night following Libya. What happiness! Quel bonheur! I hope it will be soon complete once Gaddafi is captured.

Things are definitely changing and the map of the Arab world is as well. August 21st, the day the rebels entered Tripoli was a big one.

Now that I'm settled in my new life, work is starting to bombard me. I'm turning into a soccer mom in my spare time and am not very pleased.

And now I'm falling asleep on my computer, as I do every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment